Geldeston Village Hall Amenities
Geldeston Village Hall has the following amenities.
Please note:- The hall has wheelchair access, please ask for details when booking.
- This is a very traditional hall centred around one large main room - We are now licensed for 90 people (including helpers etc).
- Parquet flooring makes this room ideal for dancing.
- We have Block Staging which can be used if required.
- We are fully licensed for entertainment and music.
- We have Mobility Toilets
- OUR KITCHEN NOW HAS NEW MODERN FACILITIES WITH A LARGE COMMERCIAL COOKER AND COMMERCIAL DISHWASHER
- A hearing loop is installed.
- Chairs - close to 100.
- Large and small tables provided for any events from coffee mornings to parties, wedding receptions and wakes.
- Parking is on-road where there are no formal restrictions.
- Disabled access is via a raised pavement and ramp on the street
- Regular bus services stop right outside the door.
- BACT Community Transport also provide transport to the hall Visit Their Website
An Ideal Wedding Venue
Why Not Hold Your Wedding Here!
An ideal wedding venue don't just take our word for it.
We had this lovely testimonial sent to us after a recent wedding held in the hall.
In June this year my daughter and her, now, husband chose to celebrate their wedding in the village where she was brought up - Geldeston - in the newly renovated village hall. She last had a party there for her fourth birthday. It was great then, but now it's even better. The kitchen is well laid out with plenty of crockery, cutlery and fridge space as well as a large cooker and dishwasher. Loos are well maintained and accessible, there are plenty of tables and chairs and, the piece de resistance, a new patio behind the hall with outdoor seating; somewhere for guests to chill, children to play or for those wishing to party into the evening a great space to themselves. Highly recommended. We found a local company to decorate the hall and some excellent caterers. Now, we have the fond memories and the photos of a very special day.